HVAC Installation Supervisor / Lead position is available with Napps Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, a strong progressive 56 year residential, commercial and industrial HVAC/R and plumbing company located in the city of Longview, in the Piney Woods of Northeast Texas. Successful candidate must have tenured experience reading prints, setting HVAC equipment, installing rectangular and spirial ductwork, and taking field measurements for fabrication of fittings. The ability to layout and fabricate sheet metal ductwork and fittings is a strong plus.
We are seeking a focused, dynamic team player who is seeking to improve their personal skill level and experience while helping take our company to the next level.
- Minimum 8 years experience and proficiency installing commercial HVAC equipment and systems
- Setting all HVAC related equipment including rooftop equipment, split system equipment, chillers, pumps, fans and blowers.
- Installing rectangular and spiral ductwork and taking field measurements for fabrication of duct fittings
- Routing, brazing, insulating and dehydrating refrigerant piping.
- Routing water piping
- Experience planning HVAC installatiion projects
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of the techniques, methods, tools, & safety precautions of the HVAC trade.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft applications desirable, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Compensation –
- Company truck
- Benefits are available:
- Fully paid healthcare, dental and life insurance for employee
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Pretax (Cafeteria) plan
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Continuing education benefit
- High school diploma/ or equivalent is required